What we collect and store
As you visit our site, we record:
- Products you have viewed: We may use this functionality to show you products that you have recently opened
- Location, IP address and browser type: We will use this information for purposes such as tax and shipping calculations
- Delivery address: We will ask you to enter it, for example, so that we can evaluate the value of the delivery before placing your order and to send it to you.
When you make a purchase from us, we will ask you for information such as name, billing and shipping addresses, email address, phone number, credit card information, or other payment method, and - at your option - your account registration information, as a user username and password. We will use this data for some of the following purposes:
- Sends information about your profile and order
- Respond to your requests, including requests for refunds and complaints
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Register an account in our store
- Complying with our legal obligations, such as calculating tax rates
- Improve suggestions from our store
- Sends you marketing messages if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email address and phone number and use them to automatically fill them in for your next orders.
Generally, we store information about you for the minimum period required for the purposes for which we collect and use it. For example, we will store your order data for XX years for tax and accounting purposes. This information includes your name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments and feedback if you wish to post them.
Which of our team has access
Our team members have access to the information you provide. For example, store administrators and managers have access to:
- Order information: what was purchased, when it was purchased, where it should be shipped and
- Customer Information: Your name, email and billing and shipping addresses.
Our team has access to this information so that it can execute orders, make returns and assist.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties that help us provide ordering services; for example…
We accept payments via PayPal. When we process a payment, some of your information will go through PayPal, including information needed to process the payment, such as the total amount and payer details.